Welcome! I am hosting a giveaway this week in conjunction with Sew Mama Sew.
The prize is a $50 Gift Certificate to my shop to be used in 2015. You can purchase merchandise or use it toward a custom item – memory pillow, T Shirt blanket, baby clothes blanket, or any of the other items I sew.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! OUT OF 109 ENTRIES, RANDOM.ORG SELECTED #108. THE WINNER IS BONNIW AND SHE HAS BEEN EMAILED! THANK YOU ALL!
If you are here for the first time, I’d like to share a little information about me and my business.
I am a custom sewing studio, a manufacturing plant of one.
I sew to meet your needs.
Custom sewing – T Shirt Memory Quilts, Memory Pillows, Totes and more
Finished products include practical solutions for busy families.
Fabric I love: Classic, retro, eco-friendly, vintage, fun!
Handmade means it passes through my hands – fun for me and quality for you!
You can read more about me here. The short story is that I am an engineer by training, a mom by nature, and a sewist by passion. (Does that make it sound like I love sewing more than my kids?)
To enter my giveaway, you only need to enter your name and email in the form below. International entries are welcome. Please note, the Gift Certificate is for a total value of $50, including shipping. You are welcome to purchase a more expensive item and I will apply the $50 toward your purchase.
Because I am social by nature, I invite you to share one of your social sites with me. I have made friends on Twitter and Facebook over the years and have had so many people encourage me along the way!
I would love it if you connect with me!
– I usually post one photo per day and it is typically about my latest creation
– I share links to things I am passionate about – sewing, my business, Cleveland, mental health, to name a few
– I pin things that I love and also showcase my work. I have a lot of sewing boards!
– I don’t have a smart phone! I do have an Ipod, so I occasionally share a behind-the-scenes look into my studio or family life.
– I share a lot of my creations on my blog and occasionally share a bit about my personal life. I also love to create sewing tutorials.
– I have been on Etsy since 2009. You can check out my items and my feedback. I also have a
that I am in the process of upgrading.
– I love keeping my hands busy, so if I’m not sewing, I’m knitting!
– If you want my blog posts emailed to you!
– I send out a newsletter about six times a year that includes my latest tutorials, shop news, and new products.
A few highlights:
If you love to sew, please check out my sewing tutorials.
I love to find “practical, yet pretty” solutions to my home and family needs. I hope I inspire you to sew up something new or old!
I am honored and privileged to work with my customers to create special memory items. Most of the items I have made, originated with a question from my customer. I love the creative process that it offers me and the tangible memory it provides my customer
One of my most popular items is Custom Baby Clothes Memory Blankets! A lot of sentimental moms have kept me very busy! Check out my Pinterest Board to see some examples of these.
Other unique memory items:
|Clutch and Cowl Made from old Sweater|
|T Shirt Memory Pillows|
|Tote made from suede coat|
|T Shirt and Sweatshirt totes|
Thanks for letting me share a little bit about myself. Feel free to tell me about you in the comments! To keep the giveaway simple, I am only requiring your name and email! But I would love it if you would connect with me. And if you want to pin or share something, that would be great, too!
Rules to Enter
– Fill your name and email in the form.
– Open until December 12, 5 PM PST
– Winner will be notified by December 14th and the winner will be announced on this post.
– Prize is for a $50 Gift Certificate from my shop to be used in 2015. International entries welcome.
– NOTE for all entrants: the prize is for $50 total, not $50 + shipping. $50 will be removed from the total price calculated after shipping has been added.
Thanks for the generous giveaway. It was nice to learn a little about you.
Lovely giveaway,thank you for the chance to win it.Your work is lovely and this is so generous of you.Have a great week.
So glad I found this blog-new follower on Bloglovin! I want to have some memory items made from clothes from loved ones next year!
LOVE LOVE LOVE finding new blogs!! Thank you!
Love your memory items. Such a great way to save sentimental fabric/clothing.
I’ve been meaning to make a memory quilt out of old clothes from my daughter. You have given me inspiration and great ideas. Thanks,
How cool! Love your Etsy! The typewriter bags and the dog reindeer totes are my favorites!
I have so many tees that I have collected for the last 25 years. I never wear them but can’t bear to throw out the memories. A tee shirt quilt is the answer. Thank you for the chance to win.