T Shirt Memory Quilt PDF Pattern
This easy sewing pattern will guide you through the steps to sew a perfectly practical T-shirt quilt. My design uses polar fleece to make a soft back, eliminating the need for batting. This machine washable quilt, is ideal for:
– high school and college graduates; it makes a wonderful gift and preserves memories while being used as a throw they can take with them.
– use as a stadium blanket; save up your favorite sports-themed T-shirts.
– turning your husband’s or student’s giant T-shirt collection into a comfy throw.
– a picnic blanket.
– preserving memories of a loved one.
– eliminating storage of T-shirts without eliminating the memories.
– a decorative wall hanging.
This quilt is a handmade gift that you will want to make time and again. I have made dozens and have developed this pattern and the most straight-forward method to achieve quality results.
Approximate Finished Quilt Size: 4′ x 5′.
Skill level: beginner to intermediate sewer
Take a look at what customers have created using my pattern: http://pinterest.com/maidenjane/customer-creations/
Copyright by Jane Skoch 2010
There are no reviews yet.