Thanks, Aislynn, over at Knit – Purl – Stitch for this award!
I’m supposed to share 7 things about me:
1. I am 47.
2. I have very thick hair that is going grey. I do not color my hair. I don’t like the idea of putting chemicals all over my head, I don’t like the idea of spending money over and over again – at what point do you stop? My hair is part of who I am.
3. I’m stealing this from Aislynn – I clean when I am upset. It helps me to do physical things.
4. I’m opinionated.
5. I love to bike, but don’t think for a minute my body reflects it!
6. I smile at people when I pass them.
7. I have always like to organize things.
I would like to pass this award along to the bloggers listed below. If you wish to participate, the rules are:
a) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
b) Share 7 things about yourself.
c) Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have discovered and who you think are fantastic.
d) Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award
Thanks to Heather at Implausible Yarn for this award!
To share this award:
Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
I’m going to combine these two awards and share them with:
angelina la dawn tomato
Flights of Yarn
golden bird knits
Jenny’s Blog on Knitting
Made by Joanne
Ready Set Craft
Ars Longa Vita Brevis