A big thank you to Jacque Pierro for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award. First of all, check out her amazing shop where you will find silk screened textiles designed into handbags and pillows. Really unique items!
To play, I share 7 things about me:
1. I was the valedictorian of my high school class.
2. Thirty years later, that doesn’t mean a darn thing!
3. My husband was the valedictorian of his high school class!
4. I believe smart women have to find a husband who is smarter than them (very difficult!)
5. I let my husband think he is smarter than me!
6. Both my husband and I are a bit “Type-A.”
7. I don’t take myself too seriously, and hope you don’t either!
I am supposed to nominate blogs, but I’m just going to say if you would like to play along, consider yourself nominated! If you leave a comment and/or a link I will be sure to check back with you and your blog!
LOL- loved number 5. : )
Congrats on your blog award 🙂
I was 11th out of 128 in my class…. DOH
lol don’t we all do #5 a little bit? 😉
i also bestowed this award upon you but haven’t had time to let you know! lol. i agree. smart women must marry men that are smarter than them!
You are a crack up! Here’s to smart women [raising a glass in the air]. And I agree, you are a stylish blogger :o)