I had the opportunity to work with Mt. Ayr Community School marching band to create a number of bags for them to use for fundraising. The goal was to get as many items out of the band jackets, uniform pants, and t shirts. I created;
- clutch bags from the sleeves
- small coin purses from the sleeve caps
- pencil pouches from the pants
- drawstring backpacks from the pants
- drawstring backpacks from t shirts
- tote bags from t shirts
- tote bags from the uniform front and back
What a great way to repurpose old uniforms.
If your organization is interested in discussing a fundraiser, start by contacting me. The process typically starts with a conversation on what products you are looking for. The design phase includes finished products at retail value. I then develop a quote and we can work out the method that works best for you.
Most organizations purchase the items and sell them directly in person, online, or via order form. Some groups have sent items in batches as they have been sold and I ship directly to the customer.